Where Tía Clara gets a bit more personal and where I write about things that I like and enjoy.
| Leer en Español |
Check out some of my favorite things and topics: travel, what's new around here, and Tía Clara's musings.
- Aplatanado: Becoming Dominican
- 35 Food Expressions in Spanish, and Dominican Sayings
- Lemon and Lime in Spanish: It’s Complicated
- Dominican Men – Can They Cook?
- Dominican Cuaresma: Lent Food and Traditions
- What Time is Lunch?
- Dominican in Berlin - Summer Holiday
- Los Angeles and Long Beach
- Getting to the Root of It - A Guide to Dominican Tubers
- Disputed Territories and Melting Pots
- How to Translate Dominican Staples into English
- My Dominican Food - Visual Artist Iris Pérez
- Organics Revisited - Interview with Jake Kheel
- Dominican Carnival (in Puntacana)
- Constanza: The Switzerland of the Caribbean
- Surviving Vegetarianism in the Dominican Republic
- Visiting Capotillo, Dominican Republic
- Cueva de las Maravillas (Cave of Marvels)