Smoked Salmon and Avocado Mayo Canape Recipe
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Mayo Canape Recipe: It combines two of my favorite foods, a Nordic favorite (salmon) and an American favorite (avocado).
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 tartines
- 12 slices of bread of your choice (rustic bread works very well)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of avocado mayo
- 1 cup of mild green leaves (baby arugula, curly lettuce, watercress or similar)
- 12 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon of caper berries
- 12 small sprigs of dill
Brush bread on both sides with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Broil until slightly brown.
Cool down bread to room temperature. Spread a tablespoon of avocado mayo on each.
Top with leaves, then with salmon.
Garnish with capers and dill. Serve immediately.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.3mg