Oatmeal and Pear Bake Recipe
Oatmeal and Pear Bake Recipe: This low sugar, low fat, bake can be served as breakfast, mid-morning snack, or even as dessert.
- 3 Forelle pears , halved
- 1 1/4 cup of whole grain oatmeal
- 1 can of evaporated Carnation Low Fat 2% (410 gr)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of clove powder
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/4 of dry fruits , chopped
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar or 1/4 cup of maple syrup
Heat oven to 350ºF [175 ºC].
Remove the pear cores with a melon baller. Set aside.
Mix oatmeal, Carnation Low Fat 2% milk, water, cinnamon powder, clove powder, salt, and dry fruits. Heat over medium heat and stir. Once it has started to thicken, remove from the oven and pour into a baking pan.
Place the pears on top and bake for 45 mins.
Remove from the oven. Serve and sprinkle with brown sugar, or drizzle with maple syrup.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.6mg