Easy Party Foods Recipe
Easy Party Foods Recipe: Serve your guests these fancy-looking finger foods that are easy to make, don't take a long time and require no cooking whatsoever.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 servings (one of each)
For the salmon rolls
- 7 oz smoked salmon [200 gr]
- 1/2 cup Chive and Onion Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 whole-wheat tortilla rolls (8" [20.32 cm] in diameter)
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
For the savory ham mini-cheesecakes
- 6 oz Fat-Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese ([85 gr] approx. 3/4 cup)
- 6 oz Serrano or Prosciutto ham [170 gr], sliced very thinly, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked pepper
- 12 unsweetened mini-pastry shells
- 12 basil leaves
For the olive sandwiches
- 60 oz unsalted butter ([84 gr] approx. 6 TBP) at room temperature
- 6 oz turkey ham [170 gr]
- 6 oz Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese ([170 gr] approx. 3/4 cup)
- 4 doz black olives , divided
- 6 slices large white crustless bread loaf
- 12 toothpicks
For salmon rolls
Chop the salmon in the food processor.
Spread an even layer of cream cheese on the tortillas. Cover with an even layer of chopped salmon. Roll up tortillas.
Cut into 1/2" [1.3 cm] slices. Garnish with dill. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until serving time.
For ham mini cheesecakes
Mix the cream cheese with the ham (save three slices for later) and pepper. Mix in the food processor until it becomes a thick paste.
Fill the pies with the ham mixture. Decorate with strips of reserved ham and basil leaves. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until it's time to serve.
For olive sandwiches
Mix butter, ham, and parmesan cheese. Mix in the processor until you get a smooth paste.
Add half the olives and chop in the processor.
Spread the mixture over three slices of bread and cover with the other three (to make three sandwiches).
Cut them into quarters. Prick two olives on each toothpick and stick them in the mini-sandwiches. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until it's time to serve.
For a creamier, lower salt Serrano paste, add 1 red bell pepper to the mixture when you mince it in the food processor. It also gives it a nice color.
For homemade mini tarts crust you can use this one which is very easy, or this one made of puff pastry, which is even easier.
Calories: 1481kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 145g | Saturated Fat: 83g | Cholesterol: 356mg | Sodium: 1187mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3834IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 254mg | Iron: 2mg