Sweeten your summer with this chilled No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake recipe!
This post is sponsored by Kraft®
Summer comes every year, and every year I start working on recipes that require little time in the kitchen. Some of my recipes don't even require heat to make them; this is one that I have been working on for a year now. Yes, some recipes require extensive tasting, oops, I mean testing.
Imagine your BBQ party ending with this luscious No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake that takes little time to make -- most of it is time cooling in the fridge – it doesn't get better than that!
The secret? Instead of eggs and time in the oven, as it’s required in a traditional cheesecake, this one calls for gelatin to give the cheesecake the right consistency.
This recipe has been sponsored by Kraft, and their line of products Knox Gelatin and Philadelphia Cream Cheese, two products I have been using at home for a long time.
No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Recipe
For the crust
- 12 whole graham crackers , broken in pieces
- 6 Tbsp . butter , diced
For the cheesecake
- 2 ¼ Tsp . KNOX Unflavored Gelatin
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ pkg. of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- Zest from one lemon
- ½ cup dulce de leche
- Blend the Graham crackers and butter until it has the texture of brown sugar. Press on the bottom of a spring mold.
- Mix gelatine and water in small bowl, stir 5 minutes or until the gelatine has completely dissolved. Beat gelatin, condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon zest until they are completely mixed. Pour the batter on the crust. Pour in half of the dulce de leche and stir with a spatula until it looks marbled.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake 3 hours or until set. Bathe with the remaining dulce de leche.