We are excited to introduce to you our new sponsor, Chamba, and to give you the chance to win this beautiful clay pot, not only is it very attractive, it is great for slow-cooking stews and bean dishes. Timeless Chamba cookware is handmade in Colombia from clay that contains mica which allows it to withstand heat. All-natural and unglazed, it contains no toxins. Chamba can be used in the oven and microwave–even on the stovetop and grill! It cleans up easily and should not be put in the dishwasher.
Please read the rules carefully, they may have changed since the last giveaway.
This giveaway is shared with our blog www.cocinadominicana.com. The winner will be picked between the two blogs.
- You must be a US resident, 18 years or older.
- Please visit this link and let us know which La Chamba pot is your favorite.
- Please follow La Chamba on Facebook
- Leave a comment in the post, and get 1 chance to win (you can leave a comment per day).
- Giveaway ends December 18, 2014 midnight ET
The winner is chosen at random, and we’ll send him/her a message via Facebook with instructions to claim the prize. If we don’t receive a reply within a week a new winner will be picked.
THE WINNER IS:
[fbcomments url=”http://auntclaratest.wpengine.com/15185-handmade-clay-pot-giveaway.html” width=”550″ count=”on” num=”10″ countmsg=”wonderful comments”]