Whole Wheat Banana Sugar-Free Pancake is one of my favorite weekend breakfasts. They are not sickly sweet and are very quick and easy to make.
At home, some Whole Wheat Banana Sugar-Free Pancakes await for me while I'm sitting in one of the many waiting rooms in which modern humans waste a considerable amount of their lives.
Will they be OK to eat when I get back home?
Even cold they tasted awesome, and I didn't feel like I needed to add sugar.
About this recipe
I'm not a sweet breakfast person. It's savory for me any day, but these fluffy pancakes are one of my favorite weekend breakfasts. They are not sickly sweet and are very quick and easy to make. Most importantly, my daughter loves them too.
Whole Wheat, Sugar-Free Banana Pancake Recipe
- 2 banana very ripe
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Oil spray
- 1 cup fruit see notes
- Honey optional, see notes
- Mixing: Mix bananas, eggs, flour, salt, milk, and baking soda. Blend to a smooth mix.
- Cooking: Coat a non-stick pan with oil and heat to medium temperature. Add four tablespoons of pancake mix and cook until it's brown on one side. Flip and cook similarly on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Serving: Serve with the fresh fruit and drizzle with a small amount of honey if you wish.