Rice is the staple of the Dominican diet. And while a rice maker cannot produce our beloved concón — the crispy rice we Dominicans love so much — a rice cooker is very convenient when time is of an essence. To participate:
- Leave a comment in this post. You may leave ONE post per day.
- You must be 18 years or older and a US resident.
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Google Plus. It’s not required, just good Karma. 🙂
- Make sure to add the correct email in your post. If I cannot contact you I will void your entry and choose a new winner.
- The winner will be contacted via email with instructions. We will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner via email. Should we fail to get a reply within a week a new winner will be chosen. The winner will be emailed, and also be announced in this same post within 72 hours of this contest closing.
- Giveaway closes April 15, 2013, 12:00 AM ET.