Vegan Mayo? Why yes, this eggless mayo made from avocado is easy to make and so very tasty that it’ll win over even the fiercest meat lover.
There is a reason for this recipe for avocado vegan mayo being here: For more of half my life, I was either a vegan or a vegetarian, although I am currently neither. My travails and misadventures inspired me to give my fellow veggie-lovers more options in the kitchen. And if my recipes help a host make a vegan guest feel welcome, my work will have been done.
Creamy, healthier, foolproof and oh so tasty, this avocado vegan mayo will win over even the fiercest meat lover.
This will be a time when even the fiercest meat-lover will find no fault in a vegan substitute. It packs the flavor and creaminess of homemade mayonnaise, and the good fat and nutritional benefits of avocado.
Vegan Avocado Mayo Recipe
- 2 large avocados
- ⅓ cup of rice vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of avocado oil, (see notes)
- ½ teaspoon of mustard powder, (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- Peel and chop the avocados.
- In the blender vase mix all the ingredients and blend until the mixture is perfectly smooth.
- Pour into a lidded jar and keep refrigerated (it lasts up to 3 days).